Mar 26, 2018
In this podcast, David and Fabrice answer five challenging
questions submitted by listeners:
- Galina asks whether we always have to face our fears? Isn't it
okay to be anxious sometimes?
- Courtney asks how to find the supplemental written materials,
tests, and diagrams if you have purchased the eBook or audio-book
copy of Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy.
- Carlos asks about the best treatment for smoking cessation.
During the discussion, Fabrice asks if Paradoxical Agenda Setting
is important for therapists using hypnotherapy.
- Avi asks whether humans have a dark side, with dark negative
motives that sometimes compete with positive, loving motives. And
if so, how do therapists help patients deal with their own negative
- Ben asks what to do if you're very anxious but simply can't
pinpoint your negative thoughts.