May 21, 2018
David and Fabrice answer five intriguing questions submitted by
- Joshua: How can I cope with panic attacks during job
- Dan: I feel traumatized by criticisms from my boss at work.
what can I do?
- Susan: How fast can you taper off of anti-anxiety drugs and
- Ross: What if a patient who's been the victim of trauma or
abuse asks for a male therapist? Isn't this a form of avoidance?
Should patients be matched to therapists based on gender? Isn't it
best to avoid the situations that trigger you?
- Sumit: I think I have "endogenous depression." Can TEAM-CBT
help me? Or will I have to rely on medications? What is endogenous
If you have a question, make sure you email david and we will
try to answer your question on an upcoming Ask David Podcast!