May 13, 2019
Do I have ADHD? Is it a real disorder?
Hi podcast fans,
Today we've got some terrific questions that you have
- Jose and Bri both asked: How would you treat
- Christian: How would you treat an abuse
survivor? I’ve heard that talk therapy is inadequate for healing
- Ted: Is there such a thing as healthy
- Hillary: Would you do a podcast covering the
treatment of mania?
- Jim: I think I have ADHD, but some doctors
claim it’s not a true diagnosis. What do you think?
- Dan: What your thoughts are on LSD in the
treatment of depression and anxiety?
I could not get to all of your excellent questions in the time
provided. The next time we do Ask David with general questions, we
will include these:
- Guy: What’s a nervous breakdown?
- Rob: How would you treat a field goal kicker
who’s afraid of missing the winning field goal? Would you use
- Michael: How would you treat someone with the
fear of aging? I turn 60 in a few months!
- Hidem: How fast is fast? You seem to get
super-fast recoveries from your patients most of the time. How
about other therapists? How rapidly does the average patient
- Rubens: What you can do when you're upset but
can't identify any negtaive thoughts?
Next week, our Ask David will focus on questions about
relationship conflicts and problems. Rhonda and I have lots of
other cool programs planned in upcoming weeks.
Thanks for tuning in today, and over the past months. We will
hit one million downloads in a week or two (this is April, 2019).
Rhonda, Fabrice, and I deeply appreciate your support!
David and Rhonda