Jun 10, 2019
My wife claims that I never listen!
How can I possibly agree with her?
My wife left me! How can I correct
the distortions in her criticisms?
How can you deal with people who
constantly wallow in self-pity?
Hi podcast fans,
Today we've got some terrific Five Secrets questions that you
- Mike #1: I love your Five Secrets of Effective
Communication. Why does secret #4, “I Feel” Statements, not include
- Mike #2: I have seen communication models that
include expressing and listening for needs. Aren’t needs and wants
important and important to express?
- Al: How can I help my wife recognize her many
cognitive distortions, like All-or-Nothing Thinking? It seems
- Guy: If a loved one says, “You never listen,”
how could I possibly find the truth in this statement? How could
you genuinely agree with an All-or-Nothing statement such as, “You
- Both Sonja and Eileen asked: How can you deal
with someone who constantly wallows in self-pity and plays the role
of victim. It's exhausting!
Thanks for tuning in, and keep the great questions coming!
David and Rhonda