Jun 7, 2021
Ask Rhonda, Matt, and
Tips for Joy and
In today’s Ask David, we are honored to feature Matthew May, MD,
a former student of David’s during his psychiatric residency
training, and now esteemed colleague.
Rhonda and David are thrilled that Matt can join us, not only
because he is a dear and loved colleague, but also because he is
one of the greatest therapists on planet earth! Plus, he’s an
incredibly gentle and compassionate man.
- Rhonda Asks: What is the most effective way to help a suicidal
- Rhonda Asks: How would you teach, the technique, Thinking in
Shades of Grey to therapists or patients?
- Brian Asks: Any tips for joy?
- ThisLife asks: "Could you possibly explain why Albert Elis
thinks the three valid uses of shoulds are valid, and provide the
source where he explain this point, if convenient?”
- Mark Asks: Why is trying to change a person or help fix a
person's emotional problems insulting? And how can I stop this
Along the same lines, EJG asks, “What’s the best way to help
people who don’t want any help?”
Rhonda and David